Work With Us
- We are looking for employees with the right “MINDSET” as well as “SKILLSET”.
- We are looking for people who are not only HONEST and TRUSTWORTHY, but who are COMMITTED, ADAPTABLE, ACCOUNTABLE and INNOVATIVE. Employees who are OPTIMISTIC and POSITIVE in their outlook and who will rise to challenges. We require TEAM PLAYERS who are also able to function independently when required.
- Historically, Kingfield has always looked to improve and adapt with the use of more efficient building technology.
- Kingfield believes that the construction industry faces many challenges over the coming years. These challenges require, in our view, a wholesale re-evaluation of construction techniques, types of skillsets required, attitudes to work and work practices and most importantly embracing new technology.
- We are looking for someone who is happy to get their hands dirty. You will be encouraged to get out to site to see how we function “on the front line”. It is important to us that you know how construction works.
- We currently have a some very exciting projects in the pipeline, in particular, relating to residential housing.
- There are many exciting new opportunities in the residential housing sector which we believe tackle many of the current hot issues relating to availability, affordability and the changing requirements of homes over a lifespan. Our housing concepts go to the very core of our beliefs – namely they will include, integrity and quality, adaptability and flexibility and optimism.
- Finally, we are looking for the candidate who views this as a CAREER rather than a job, who has PASSION and DRIVE for professional and personal improvement.
- We are an equal opportunities employer and look for employees who share our outlook.
We are currently looking for a CAD / BUILDING TECHNICIAN who has experience in both commercial and residential construction. You will require excellent knowledge of the following:-
- AutoCAD (and BIM)
- HNC/BTEC/NVQ Level 6 in Construction or equivalent
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Construction Processes and Programming
- Building Regulations
- Planning Regulations
- Construction Site experience would be a welcome bonus
- You will be required to go to sites to carry out site inspections, surveys and measurements.
- You will be required to make sure that your designs can not only be built, but can also be built economically.
- Your designs will, where appropriate, take into account current and future eco-friendly design, building techniques and materials options.
- You will be working as part of a small tightly knit team within this family run business.
Salary and Benefits will depend on your experience and proven abilities.
Got what it takes?
(1) WORKING SITE MANAGER / SUPERVISOR
Ideal candidate will from a building trade background, with minimum of 2-3 years experience as a Supervisor.
Qualifications: NVQ Level 4 or equivalent in Site Supervision.
- Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing Health and safety standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Carry out toolbox talks, task briefings and safe start briefings
- Make sure all operatives are signed in to the site register
- Make sure all operatives fully understand RAMS and work procedures and processes
- Gather information, develop solutions, and adjust when necessary changes in work sequences occur
- Site / work inspections and site surveys
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings and refer back any information to all operatives.
- Must be a clear and good communication on all levels
- Resolve worksite issues quickly and effectively in order to keep work progress on track
- Must be a good planner and organiser.
- Provide a daily report of site conditions including weather, work scope, force levels, and safety issues.
- Must be of a smart appearance and have a good manner (Private clients).
- Plan operative’s workload in accordance with Work Programmes
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and qualifications.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Time management and prioritizing
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Communication skills
- Influencing and leading
- Team work
- Client focused
- Conflict management
- Necessary site qualifications (SSSTS, NVQ Level 4 in Site Supervision)
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org